• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

With one like that they're damned either way, I think he's offside but if they decide it's too close to call and allow the goal. The pundits in the studio would have gone the other way and said he's offside. The Harry Kane one at Wembley has cast unnecessary doubt by them not having all the appropriate angles.

The simple fact is that you are talking a couple of millimetres in a still. And at 28 frames per second you can guarantee that things move around that frame so it is utterly impossible to be sure. So let the fucking goal stand.

He's offside and it's a black and white call, I don't care if he's 0.06 or 6 yards off.

But if they take a different frame he isn't. For me he is onside. If this is VAR then they can fuck it off for me. I want no place for it in the game.

Only if you think it is offside. I don't.

I hate the whole concept of VAR though, so I admit my bias in this argument. Like I say, I want no part of it in the game.

This. It's a shame for Derby but it is offside.

Was really annoying me Murphy going on about clear and obvious, he's completely misunderstood it from what I can tell.

I think Derby play some lovely stuff. The centre half from Chelsea is a good player to watch on the ball.

Southampton are going through then. Average first goal, and the second is a lovely finish by Redmond. But are we REALLY going to have to wait for a VAR review of every goal?? Fuck that shit.

Well that escalated pretty quickly. Danny Murphy doing my nut with his "what's VAR looking at here?" Schtick.

I think Derby play some lovely stuff. The centre half from Chelsea is a good player to watch on the ball.

They do. Really like it when they play through the middle like they have done at times.

Tomori is a strange one! Think he will be a good player in time though

That's cricket. It's a different game.

I hate VAR. Everything about it.

Derby goal. VAR review coming. No doubt chalking it off again...

Funnily enough they gave a goal because he was onside...

They wouldn't flag there anyway, they're instructed not to. Wait and check later. Of course the idiots who took charge of our game vs Liverpool didn't get that memo and stopped two of our legitimate attacks. I would have quite liked to see Jota in on goal rather than have two incorrect flags.

2-2 anyway.

Quality cross and a very decent header by Waghorn, to give him credit. Hopefully Derby go on and win this now as they have been the more expansive side.

Back