• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Rubbish, knocks us out of top 10. Crappy little team Watford.

They might be a crappy little team, but they have some very good footballers. As tonight and the way they ripped us to shreds for 40 odd minutes earlier this year will testify.

Watford have been above us all season until this weekend (and then we've only gone above them because we played earlier). They're decent.

They were complicit in one of the worst games I've ever seen, 0-0 down here on New Year's Day 1991.

My first ever Wolves game was at Vicarage Road, got dicked 3-1. I missed our goal too as the old man frog marched us out before full time. Tw@.

Yep. Plus haven't Everton got City at the weekend and United have Liverpool?

If we can get a win against that bunch of plastic south coast wankers then we could have a nice move up the table, although hoping for Cardiff or Palace to do us a favour as well might be a little too much to ask for.

I’m at Bath City v Billericay tonight, I’ll give our old friend Jamie a warm welcome if he’s there...

Billy T are in trouble, Glenn Tampon has seemingly pulled funding and all their best players are leaving.

Obviously Jamie Essex is not in that bracket.

Should be an interesting game. Apparently Jerry Gill has got Bath playing some decent stuff.

Come on you Romans!!! Been a while since I have seen Bath City at Twerton Park. Doing alright in the league.

I’ve been a few times in past couple of years now I really enjoy it! A win tonight takes them into the play off spots!

Billy T are in trouble, Glenn Tampon has seemingly pulled funding and all their best players are leaving.

Obviously Jamie Essex is not in that bracket.

Chairman and manager (amazingly neither of them are Glenn) are saying they becoming a full time team in the New Year, so those leaving are ones that can't commit to being full time or have a wage as a semi pro that cannot be matched if they become pro as they then have to work on a tighter budget. Lost some key players last week though, main one being their top scorer.

O’Hara not involved at all tonight - but Connor Hunte is on the bench!

Night off to present a Herballife seminar

NtXKHMyY3fnQ.gif

Great start Spurs...

PSG ahead, which really doesn't make a huge difference to Liverpool - they simply have to win.

PSV ahead and suddenly Spurs are alive again.

I hope Klopp calls that Van Dijk challenge out in the same way he did Ben Mee's

I hope Klopp calls that Van Dijk challenge out in the same way he did Ben Mee's

Such bullshit from McManaman, he's actually lucky in the current climate that it's not a red, you can't follow through like that.

Back