• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

I think Emery will let Ozil go and try to keep Ramsey if he can. That is a serious result for Arsenal, and a stab to the heart of Spurs. Huge gap between the top 5 and the rest in the table now.

Same but there’s a real fluidity without him isn’t there? At his best he is fantastic but they often rely on him to create and it affects their general play too much. Interesting to see how Emery manages him this season.

I think a similar thing happened at Liverpool with Coutinho, obviously a very talented player but as good as they were in isolation they didn't really fit in completely with the team, so whilst it seems a massive loss it actually improves the balance of the side as a whole.

The Ramsey situation seems to be more a negotiating tactic, he was being stubborn about signing a new contract at first so they're sort of showing him they're not as desperate to keep him as they perhaps might have been in Wenger's time. Maybe he'll twist their arm with some encouraging performances off the bench or if he doesn't have other offers flooding in he'll realise what he could be throwing away and lower his demands.

Pickford actually keeps it in, it's going out off the crossbar.

West Ham highlighting how poor Cardiff really are.

Seeing plenty of evidence to prove certain teams are going to finish below us by a fair margin come May.

Oh dear Hegazi. Looked like you just let that hit you

Odd one. No head movement at all.

Albion always have a chance with Nyland in goal, he is terrible.

Harvey Barnes always look good when I see him. Good goal

Utter shite from Hutton but good cross, good finish.

How in the blue hell does Jake Livermore have England caps? Incredibly bad.

Barry is past it too. If they had anyone even half decent in CM they’d be storming the league.

Daylight robbery from Albion really, they were clear second best in that.

Back