• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

That's what happens when you don't take your chances. It's all kicked off now too.

Shocking from Leno.

Yep. Looked offside though.

Christ Mike Dean fucking loves himself.

poor from Leno.

Arsenal subs getting shitty with Dier for his celebrations!

It's the Mike Dean show. Always is. Spurs really are a team of tossers.

It's a dive I agree but so stupid from Holding. I can see why he gave it

It's a dive I agree but so stupid from Holding. I can see why he gave it
That's bollocks. You can't not make a challenge because you think someone might dive. Dean saw his chance to give another and took it.

it isn't bollocks at all thank you, itt's basic defending, you dive in like that you run the risk of missing the ball and getting the man. Or the opposition conning the ref (which I don't condone)

He was literally in front of the player. Incredibly unlikely to get the player. Indeed he didn't. Comments should be about Son diving and Dean's poor refereeing. You've got to be taking a look at yourself if you are blaming the one person who didn't make a mistake.

Look at myself :icon_lol:

Did Holding get the ball after diving in when Son cut in then? You throw yourself in in that situation and miss the ball, there is always the likelihood of giving away a foul (or in this case, appearing too). It was unnecessary.

I've already agreed that Son dived - have a word with yourself ffs.

Son dives, Dean takes the chance to put himself in the limelight and it's Holding's fault? Bonkers.

It's not even excusable dive, he literally just cheated. Really not something i want to see in football. Ref and player should be banned.

Have I said it's Holding's fault? I just said he was stupid to dive in there.

Have I said Son didn't dive?

I ave no idea why you have decided to get all angry at me for saying Holding made a bad decision - maybe its just making you feel better at something, I dunno.

Don't get oddly personal. I really disliking cheating, excusing it gets on my wick, that's all.

I'm not the one getting oddly personal here. You have been pissy with me for no reason and are getting oddly over-excited about Spurs and Dean.

Have you accepted yet that I have never at any point said it's Holding's fault? Or are you going to keep lying about that?

Imagine not thinking diving in and getting beaten in the area isn't making a mistake. Regardless of what the opponent does.

Back