• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Liverpool are getting run all over here. PSG could be out of sight already.

3-3 now Villa after an absolute brain dead tackle from Robinson

Brilliant free kick from Harry Wilson gets Derby an equaliser in a bad tempered affair at the Brittania which has seen Etebo sent off for a dreadful challenge on Keogh and Curtis Davies stretchered off.

Lambert working his magic at Ipswich, losing 3-2 to Bristol City after taking the lead

Pretty sure any win for Liverpool over Napoli on the final day takes them through (on goals scored if it's a one goal margin).

Spurs still in but they need to match or better Inter's result...and Inter have PSV at home. So may well need to win in the Nou Camp.

Pretty sure any win for Liverpool over Napoli on the final day takes them through (on goals scored if it's a one goal margin).

Spurs still in but they need to match or better Inter's result...and Inter have PSV at home. So may well need to win in the Nou Camp.

The comms were saying they have to better the 1-0 defeat in Naples, i.e. a 2-goal win. Don't know for sure.

1-0 Liverpool means that they both finish on 9 points with a +2 GD and the H2H is cancelled out. Liverpool would then go through on goals scored.

However you are right that if Napoli score at Anfield then it'll have to be a two goal margin. It's late, it's been a long day, I can't read properly.

Lineker said a 1-0 win will take them through.

Lineker said a 1-0 win will take them through.

I'm not sure why you needed Gary Lineker to validate what I said one post above you, but so long as we're clear.

I don't think he will provide that service for everything I say though, so at some point you're going to have to trust me.

Back