• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Incredibly Ireland vs Northern Ireland was 0-0. I never saw that coming.

I can forgive the latter as they have a tiny player pool and loads of their Euro 2016 lot are getting seriously old now. But the Republic - given what they're paying O'Neill and Keane - are unspeakably grim.

Indeed the fact that no Irish tv station could be bothered to show a game between the two side, which is still fairly significant culturally and politically (if not in football terms) and only 1 radio station (who I understand were contractually obliged) had live commenatry shows you were not alone in your assessment.

As it was according to all reports Darren Randolph was comfortably man of the match as the Nordies rang rings round us but couldnt finish, we were abject apparently.

David Luiz, cowardly defending, almost trying to get out of the way of Kane's shot.

Looks like the whole backline is on strike, pathetic for both goals so far and given away other good opportunities too.

Chelsea probably a little unlikely not to have a penalty though, the boy Foyth loves a pointlessly rash challenge in the box.

Rudiger been down the pub all afternoon? My change of direction after 8 pints would be sharper than his so far today.

More woeful defending for me than anything else, Jorginho running in treacle and Luiz with all the subtlety of a bull chasing a red rag. Son was just out for a stroll and found himself clean through without even trying.

Chelsea have been awful.

Son's running and Spurs high pressure left Chelsea wondering..Giroud also should have come on much earlier so they could have had an aerial threat

All kicking off at Villa Park.

Two goals for Villa in three minutes. The commentator just called the second goal the greatest moment of Grealish's life.

Career goals :icon_lol:

Good couple of minutes for the ref here doesn’t see a blatant corner and the push prior to penalty being awarded

Kick off of tonight's Burnley v Newcastle game put back to at least 8.30 due to a 'medical emergency'

The referee's assessor has collapsed in the tunnel. Gone to hospital and is thankfully conscious. The referee asked both managers for a half hour delay to allow the officials to sort out their stuff and presumably get another assessor to the ground

After Ritchie hit the side netting when faced with an open goal and Joselu's fine effort rebounding back off the post, can see Burnley snatching a late equaliser here which would be good for us

Watched Benfica get trounced 5-1 by Bayern from the hotel lobby. Lots of Benfica fans present but none seemed too bothered. Maybe they've stopped caring? Benfica have been really poor this season.

Watched Benfica get trounced 5-1 by Bayern from the hotel lobby. Lots of Benfica fans present but none seemed too bothered. Maybe they've stopped caring? Benfica have been really poor this season.
From the outside it would seem highly unlikely a Portuguese side could make serious noise in the UCL anymore. Maybe they see success in the competition as a nice bonus but not very critical?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

bloody fucking Forest. How dare they take a 2 goal lead and bin it.
At least the shit are behind.

Back