• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

The arsenal team and subs today are ridiculously young. If Emery can manage their integration properly they are going to have a superb team at very little cost. Should be our model.

The arsenal team and subs today are ridiculously young. If Emery can manage their integration properly they are going to have a superb team at very little cost. Should be our model.

Need the talent first. I'm not sure our structure is anywhere near good enough yet.

I have to agree. We have a lot of work to do in that area. Very confident that we will be doing that work but it won't be an instant fix. Saying that, there are some talents coming through in the reserves that look promising, so we have started the journey.

I have to agree. We have a lot of work to do in that area. Very confident that we will be doing that work but it won't be an instant fix. Saying that, there are some talents coming through in the reserves that look promising, so we have started the journey.

Who would you upgrade to the first team?

Ennis and Ashley-seal,they seem to be scoring for fun,couldn't do any worse than the first team tbh

Ennis is miles away from a PL first team. Ashley Seal would be a better bench option than Bonatini who Nuno has clearly got zero confidence in.

Don't think Ennis is that far off tbf. I'd say Giles, Watt and Goncalves are all closer tho.

Burnley are in some serious trouble. 0 shots at all in 50 minutes at Palace.

Burnley look in real trouble as you say. Especially as Southampton have just scored against Man United.

Since Burnley last won:

Huddersfield (H) D 1-1
Man City (A) L 0-5
Chelsea (H) L 0-4
West Ham (A) L 2-4
Leicester (A) D 0-0
Newcastle (H) L 1-2
Crystal Palace (A) L 0-2

Coming up:

Liverpool (H)
Brighton (H)
Tottenham (A)
Arsenal (A)
Everton (H)
West Ham (H)
Huddersfield (A)

This United team is quite something to behold. Half a billion quid to end up with Ashley Young (captain) at right back, Scott McTominay and Phil Jones at centre half and Marouane Fellaini in midfield.

They might get something out of the Brighton or Huddersfield games, otherwise that looks to me like a VERY long barren patch coming up.

Lovely free kick for the second.

3 mins in and Chelsea have taken the Fulham defence apart already. Pedro with the goal.

Fulham have been ok second half. Killed by the Loftus-Cheek goal though.

Crazy stuff from Vertonghen. Composed penalty from Aubameyang.

Arsenal are battering them. Should be 2 up.

Arsenal just playing some amazing stuff. Completely different team to the one we played.

Back