• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

It's all about Lancastrian tributaries at the moment.

He is good, saw him in the cup for Leicester last season. Although hard to see where he'd play in their team now they have Maddison (how I wish we'd have bought him instead of the circus clown).

Albion could win this, you know. They don't deserve to but they will get chances and the players they have got are quite capable.

They try to play the ball out and do it fairly well, they really miss the press out of possession though

Absolutely miles offside :icon_lol:

Has a team ever played such attractive football while simultaneously being completely hopeless as Fulham before?

Is there a history I don't know about? They seem an alright club to me.

No real history - but if they spend that much & get that little return then they will back down again

Not a team I really give much attention to

Has a team ever played such attractive football while simultaneously being completely hopeless as Fulham before?
Blackpool played decent enough stuff when they came up but had zero defence.

Is there something I'm missing about Fulham? Some of their games have been dire to watch.

Blackpool getting promoted in the first place was a freak chance and they played to their strengths, probably the most entertaining side that went on to be relegated I can remember. Didn't go down obviously but we were great entertainment for the neutral during that same season and hopeless at times.

Good game at St Mary’s, Southampton look decent considering their league position.

Was just thinking that. Look so much better than when Hughes was in charge.

Arsenal's passing is very wasteful though.

Absolutely inch perfect cross from Long there, couldn’t have made it more obvious he was going to do it though so not sure how Austin was allowed to get to it.

The amount of time it was in the air the keepers got to sort his feet out and get something on that.

It was really poor from arsenal all round. They do seem to have a completely scratch defence though.

It's absolutely shite from Leno, if you're coming out there you have to claim it, or at least get it away from danger.

Utd are getting destroyed. Liverpool really to score with this amount of pressure.

Back