• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Lovely Jota impression from Mane. Considering how much money United have spent they really are dreadful.

I reckon we will cause Liverpool more trouble than this and we aren’t the biggest team In England in a local derby with a squad worth half a billion

The stats in this are more one-sided than our home game against Burnley.

26 shots to 3

13 corners to 2

And the THIRTIETH Liverpool shot sees them finally re-take the lead.

United are absolutely appalling.

And the THIRTIETH Liverpool shot sees them finally re-take the lead.

United are absolutely appalling.

30+ shots looks ace but 20 of them were shit long range efforts that wouldn't trouble Andy Lonergan

(although Utd are woeful)

Actually a bit underwhelmed with Liverpool on that showing, United effectively surrendered and just let them play but don't think they looked properly balanced so struggled to really make the most of their dominance. If it had been my choice, I'd have rotated the front four a few times to give United to think about, Keita isn't a wide player and there was no space at all for Salah's pace to have any impact playing centrally so I think it would've been worth pushing Firmino up as the most advanced, having Mane and Salah in their usual positions left and right respectively where there should've been more space outside the back three to use their pace and then Keita floating around behind trying to commit United's players in central areas to create passing spaces for those ahead of him.

I suppose they got the job done in the end and never really looked in any danger from United but two fortunately deflected efforts from Shaqiri make them look more effective than they often were.

Watching Levante v Barca - Messi has absolutely torn Levante apart.

Very tasty goal by Andros Townsend for Palace. Not as good as the Neves volley but up there as a goal of the season.

It's looking shit for us. Chances are we will be 11th by the end of the weekend.

It's looking shit for us. Chances are we will be 11th by the end of the weekend.

As it stands we are 10th, but two points off sixth. The mid table is tight, no need to panic.

All we need is some late goals from those behind, which is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

It would be nice to be top half at Christmas

Cardiff look awful. Still can't believe we lost to them and Huddersfield who look equally shit. Let's not bag a hatrick with Fulham eh?

I don't think we will. Rather looking forward to watching that Boxing Day game.

Back