• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

He'd started the last six before this one - he was injured before that - and done ok (although doesn't look a €30m player particularly) so it's not so much that he can't get in the team.

Way too early to make a judgement like that and seems really harsh. I've watched 3 of the games in that run where he played (Chelsea, Liverpool, Watford) and he was solid in all of them, had a very good game against Chelsea on his debut. In the 6 games he has started Everton have conceded 6 goals, 3 of which were in one game away to City and they also went to Liverpool and Chelseain that run - the goal they conceded in the former was a complete freak. Alternatively, you could argue that in one game without Mina they have just conceded 6 goals at home.

Not going to shed any tears that we didn't buy him but we've hardly dodged a bullet.

Of course he was responsible for a really stupid goal against Man City last week.

"Dodged a bullet" may be harsh but just mean it doesn't seem like he'd have been money well spent for us.

You can only dodge a metaphorical bullet in the transfer market if you were actually interested in the first place...

One of those where people routinely write off most of the nonsense that comes out in the press, unless they happen to like the player then it's probably true.

You can only dodge a metaphorical bullet in the transfer market if you were actually interested in the first place...

One of those where people routinely write off most of the nonsense that comes out in the press, unless they happen to like the player then it's probably true.

:icon_lol:

Touché, my friend.

46000 at Sunderland today. For a League One game against Bradford. Top effort.

It's looking very good for Liverpool.

Potentially be ten points clear after their game at City - I'm not sure I could handle them winning the league!

Potentially be ten points clear after their game at City - I'm not sure I could handle them winning the league!

They’re only likely to let everyone know about it for, say, 40 years or so.

Blackburn take the lead at Leeds in the 90th minute and lose the game 3-2 :icon_lol:

Really tricky feet from Lacazette - does fantastic to set up Aubameyang and a top finish. What a pair.

Felipe Anderson really settling in now. If we had a player of that quality in our team we’d be a force

Old Firm game has been quite entertaining today, Rangers could easily have been 5 or 6 goals ahead if it weren't for some tame finishing.

Three players arguing about who is going to a penalty for Fulham. Kamara wins the argument despite not being the penalty taker and promptly misses!

and it's 1-1, could be a high scorer :icon_lol:

Make that 2-1!!

Back