• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Good goal from Firmino for the second, a proper FIFA goal :icon_lol:

4-1, that's us not first on MOTD

Watching this Liverpool performance today gives added credit to the way we played against them. They are superb and clinical.

Three players arguing about who is going to a penalty for Fulham. Kamara wins the argument despite not being the penalty taker and promptly misses!

Ranieri not happy at all with Kamara.

Brave player as Mitro was meant to take it. I would fear for my life if I upset him

Joe Hart dropped. I'm not sure I can remember a career descend quite so quickly when injury hasn't been a factor. Heaton is the better keeper though

He hasn't had a bad season really. Been a few games where he has kept the scoreline down (us and Spurs the other week for example). Burnley are a bit of a mess right now, that said I hope they win today.

Watching Palace bore themselves to death v Chelsea. I think they may play a 9-0-1 formation against us

He hasn't had a bad season really. Been a few games where he has kept the scoreline down (us and Spurs the other week for example). Burnley are a bit of a mess right now, that said I hope they win today.

Watching Palace bore themselves to death v Chelsea. I think they may play a 9-0-1 formation against us

Maybe Palace are conserving energy and are happy to take a 0-1 defeat

Playing with 3 midfield spoilers and hoping for Zaha to do something. We score first we'll win the game, but they'll set up in the type of formation we've struggled with.

Absolute nightmare from Zinchenko. City were unbelievable for the first 25 but look on edge now.

Comedy own goal for city to go 2-1 up.

Zinchenko looks ropey defensively.

He's both and also pretty good at crossing.

Edit - ninja'd by Kenny!

Mrs Mahrez unemployed it seems

DvrGLAPVYAAiTMi.jpg

Really surprised to see Charlie Austin being a dick when he was subbed.

So - unless Bournemouth score six unanswered at Old Trafford, we are going into the New Year in a potential Europa League spot.

Fucking hell.

Back