• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Top four in the Premier league will be tight this season, I have Man Utd fifth.
At this point I agree, if United get Pogba I think they'll squeeze into top 4 though...definitely going to be tight.

I'm actually not sure Mourinho got 'it' anymore...

Pogba, Martial, Mkitharyan and Ibra is scary.

They'll be up there.

Pogba, Martial, Mkitharyan and Ibra is scary.

They'll be up there.
Yeah they'll be "up there"...

I have City, Chelsea and Spurs top 3 (in any order) and United, Arsenal and Liverpool 4-6 (any order)...

I think Chelsea will be poor again personally. Not as bad as they were last season obviously but I can't see them challenging.

I think Chelsea will be poor again personally. Not as bad as they were last season obviously but I can't see them challenging.
Surely they will be Conte..nders?

Arsenal really should buy Aubameyang from Dortmund and they would be serious Conte...nders for the title

Arsenal really should buy Aubameyang from Dortmund and they would be serious Conte...nders for the title

:) Auba and a solid CB, won't happen under Wenger.

He never spends any money = zero titles.....true that, dont know why really, they are rich

He never spends any money = zero titles.....true that, dont know why really, they are rich

I think it's turned into some obsession that he's gonna win the title without spending alot. There is no logical reason, like you say they have the money.

I think it's turned into some obsession that he's gonna win the title without spending alot. There is no logical reason, like you say they have the money.

Yeah, i think you have a point...young talented players and good on the ball..they need a mix of players and open the wallet to win something...

Yeah, i think you have a point...young talented players and good on the ball..they need a mix of players and open the wallet to win something...
He could possibly have landed Suarez before he went to Barca but instead he/Arsenal pissed off Liverpool with the stupid bidding, rumours they bid £40m and £1 because they thought he had a 40m clause. :sarcastic-chairbang

Same with Higuain, Lacazette. When you want those kinds of players you almost always have to pay through the nose, Arsene hates that.

Back