• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Are you there Lycan?

Watching Barca v Leicester. I know its a friendly but Leicester are a tad out of their depth at the moment

Huth missing a big one.

Watching Barca v Leicester. I know its a friendly but Leicester are a tad out of their depth at the moment

A few friends of mine have gone tonight, and they know that they are out of their depth. But they intend to enjoy this season, particularly the champions league, as they may never reach such heights again.

Awesome goal for Leicester. Musa picks the ball up on the half way line and destroys the Barca defence to score

Man Utd showing Wayne Rooney's Testimonial game v Everton live on Facebook

You watching Celtic Lycan? How's the game (if you are)?

Musa again. Leicester only losing 3-2 now. Much much better this half.

Only a matter of time until Celtic score. Roberts has gone off injured though.

Been impressed with Roberts, looks a cut above Scottish PL. Hope it's nothing serious.

FC København easing through to the CL playoffs, knocking out Astra. Rosenborg dropping to the EL playoffs after yesterday's injury time malaise.

Celtic 1-1 Astana now, extra time territory that.

Yesssssss 2-1 Keltisk.

Qabala knocked out Lille in the EL, that's a small shock.

Brøndby knocked out Hertha Berlin, Aberdeen also knocked out (Maribor).

Tottenham v Inter friendly in Oslo later today, no idea why here other than Norway Cup is ongoing. Also Viking playing Arsenal even later today in Stavanger.

Tuesday Real Madrid v Sevilla in Trondheim, the Super Cup thing. It's crazy.

Spurs v Inter 2-1 at half time. Lamela with a sweet goal. Embarrassingly few people, don't think Ullevål is even half full.

4-1 Spurs now, I'm not really paying attention so I missed both goals.

Back