• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

scarface scores the second Bayern goal after 12 mins against Inter Milan..

2-0 Ribery. Bayern missing many of the regulars.

The american Green scores his second and it's 3-0 Bayern...

Looks like Inter were dehydrated, hydration break now. :)

well in that case they need a firetruck to come in and get them ready...

Green with a hattrick now 4-0

well in that case they need a firetruck to come in and get them ready...

Green with a hattrick now 4-0

Yeh didn't really help when they let Bayern hydrate too!

i think they need to play 11 against 7 or 8

just says premier league in gold on my black t-shirt...disappointed :(

aye.."WOLVES ARE PREMIER(CHAMPIONS) LEAGUE!!"

I don't see why not, with the right people in place. Leicester did it. Then you can tattoo your entire torso gold!

Yes. You. Can. Better ask Mrs Freddeno first though.

I don't see why not, with the right people in place. Leicester did it. Then you can tattoo your entire torso gold!

Yes. You. Can. Better ask Mrs Freddeno first though.

I'm currently in a divorce so i would get away with a golden torso...not gonna do it though..if i were to get a tattoo it would be the wolves logo on my right arm on my shoulder...

Sorry to hear that fred.

no problem, we have argued for about 2-3 years..dont wanna my boy of 5 years to stand more of the shit..so best for everybody to do this

no problem, we have argued for about 2-3 years..dont wanna my boy of 5 years to stand more of the $#@!..so best for everybody to do this
I understand that, been there once myself. Not always good to stay together for the child(ren).

I understand that, been there once myself. Not always good to stay together for the child(ren).

yeah, we must act like adults not kids...(have been watching too many dr. phil shows i think) haha

anyway, enought OT, back on topic...still 4-0 bayern

Back