• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Arsenal will tail off. They always do. I expect Spurs to move upwards over the season. City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal is my top four.

I agree about arsenal but I think they'll still finish 2nd or 3rd and above Spurs, they always do.

Hard to see past City strolling it at the moment but who knows, long way to go

Niko Kranjcar, more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Won't see a better free kick than the one to put Aberdeen 2-1 up, shouldn't have been a free kick though.

Charlie Austin breaks the boredom to put Southampton 1 up against West Ham.

The London Freebie Stadium could be a Championship Stadium in 12 months time.

West Ham look rubbish, can't see what they're trying to do.

On the upside - the comedy defending from last week hasn't (yet) been repeated.

No excuse for it, they have the talent to match last season.

2-0 Southampton.

West Ham are a shambles

Olympic levels of shitness.

Crap goalkeeping too. If you're gonna slide out to the ball don't leave it to run past you.

Crap goalkeeping too. If you're gonna slide out to the ball don't leave it to run past you.
Yeah, how has he missed everything there?

2-0 is the least Southampton deserve, all over them.

The Olympic stadium does not create anything like the atmosphere that Upton Park did. Even with 20,000 more fans inside it.

The Olympic stadium does not create anything like the atmosphere that Upton Park did. Even with 20,000 more fans inside it.

I'm sure it is noisy in the stands....but they are about 4 miles from the pitch.

Love the subs bench, Bilic has to get a cab to get from his seat to the edge of the technical area

I'm sure it is noisy in the stands....but they are about 4 miles from the pitch.

Love the subs bench, Bilic has to get a cab to get from his seat to the edge of the technical area

I remember when Wolves had a stand with a different postcode to the rest of the stadium...!

Comedy defending is coming back. Good stuff

[KevinKeeganMode]I'd love it if West Ham went down, love it[/KevinKeeganMode]

3-0. A bit easy for Southampton

Back