• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I've never even heard of him.

He had two 'terrific' games against us. First one he went off injured about six minutes into the game, muscle injury after he tried to sprint IIRC. Second one he came on as first half sub and injured the ref by walking across him as he was running :icon_lol:

David Luiz really is shit. I blame him for that goal, if he hadnt gave up on that he would have cleared it.

Louise is indeed shit, but Chelsea's defence as a whole is looking dodgy. I daresay when JT is back he'll replace Louise but personally I think Cahill should be binned because he is just pure gash lately.

They'll improve once Zouma is fit

:crossfingers:

Luiz is like a petulant kid who's been asked to do his team a favour and play at the back when he doesn't want to, he's got everything he needs to be a quality footballer but he just chooses not to do it, in his first spell at Chelsea he actually had some really good games but where you'd usually expect players to get more mature and dependable with age he's gone the complete opposite way, just does want ever the fuck he wants, or doesn't want in most cases.

Such a waste.

Staggering keeping from the Northampton keeper tonight

Fucked up by picking up a back pass, which led to United scoring their 1st and has just fucked up clearing a long ball because he was too worried about Rashford closing him down and Utd have a 3rd goal

It was never a back pass. Midfielder fucked up a pass to the centre back.

It was never a back pass. Midfielder fucked up a pass to the centre back.

The defender leaving it for the keeper made it into a back pass. Should have just taken a touch and lumped it.

Trying to decide which game to watch tonight. Not seeing much past Osasuna vs Espanyol unfortunately.

Leicester have collapsed in the last 10 minutes of the first half, way too easy for Utd

Van Aanholt is absolute gash. Good God.

Conte won't survive many performances like this.

Love watching arsenal play like this. The second goal was poetry.

David Schneider on Twitter:

"Mr Hiddink. Phone for you"

"Who is it?"

"It's a Mr Abramovich. He says it's urgent"

#AFCvCFC

:)

City, Arsenal and Liverpool all looking very good. I'm expecting them to end up as the top 3 in that order this season with Utd, Spurs and Chelsea fighting it out for 4th.

Back