• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

It's as terrible as they are on the ball, their passing is dire.

Sunderland better organised than of late though its full retreat at times, Spurs missing the creativity of Eriksen. No goals approaching half time.

Spurs have had nearly 20 attempts in the first half I think but Sunderland had the best one of all and should have been 1-0 up. Pienaar will be kicking himself for not scoring that one.

Very close to being typical Spurs there, dominate the first half and end up going 1-0 down

Are Davies and Rose both injured? Vertonghen at left back hampers their attacking threat a bit

Rose is injured, Davies dropped after being pony in midweek.

I love Sunderland's defending skillz

Horror show for Djilobodji, clear it man.

Possibly the most one-sided game I've seen for a long time.

Sunderland look a lot better than the last couple of games but Spurs are just way too good for them.

Djilobodji always looked fit for purpose at Nantes, a bit gangly perhaps but reliable enough and with some excellent tackles in him. He looks an absolute shadow of that player now.

yeah, he has looked very poor in the PL Alan

I still say Sissoko is wasted playing wide.

Sissoko doesnt fit Tottenham, he is a counter attacking player..nothing else but a dangerous dave workrate

I honestly don't know where you get the idea about his workrate from :icon_lol: Go and ask any Newcastle fan, they'll call him out as one of the most idle players to ever wear the shirt.

Back