• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Like watching a L1 team against a PL team today.

West Ham are laughably bad. Something must have kicked off over the summer as they're gutless.

Heard there was a feed to the home end today, lets have a look what the home fans are up to...

Watching Marseille vs Nantes and you will be surprised to hear Bafetimbi Gomis is still shit, he's had a complete air shot and then missed the target when 1 on 1 inside the box.

He's now put a free header from the penalty spot at least 2/3 yards wide. Having a mare.

Wins a penalty and does score, should have a hat trick at least.

Ah. The greatest film of the 1980s right there.

Yup, remember utterly balling my eyes out in the cinema, probably don't need to mention which bit. Got it on DVD somewhere and remember being really impressed with how strong the animation on it is still. The bit before that where there is the battle at the base is still utterly awesome to watch.

Yup, remember utterly balling my eyes out in the cinema, probably don't need to mention which bit. Got it on DVD somewhere and remember being really impressed with how strong the animation on it is still. The bit before that where there is the battle at the base is still utterly awesome to watch.
Orson Welles' last ever film role too.

It's a majestic film. Michael Bay can fuck right off. He'll never get close to THE Transformers film. #yougotthetouch

I've got nothing against West Ham whatsoever, but just seen the MOTD2 highlights and the commentators seemed ridiculously kind to the hosts. I saw most of the game live earlier and 0-3 is not an unfair reflection of the game.

West Ham looked absolutely dreadful - no idea what's gone wrong there but something clearly has.

Steven Fletcher scores his 100th goal of his career to put Wednesday ahead

Leyton Orient have had two men sent off in the first fifteen minutes of their game against Plymouth Argyle.

Islam Slimani has scored against Porto again. this is his 6th goal vs Porto in 2016 alone

Getting rinsed by Scott Sinclair has got to be a career low point for Gundogan.

Back