• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Just his interview after the game, nothing major but he's just really weird.

Oh fair - yeah he is a proper weirdo!

Shades of Walsall turning us over in August 1999. Now that was a $#@! display.
No, way worse than that. Walsall have always been a lower league club with the occasional day in the sun. Burton only got into the Conference around a decade or so ago, to Derby fans this will feel more like Hednesford rolling is over.

Great save Vorm but Liverpool had to score there.

Why has Alli started using his first name on the back of his shirt? Full cunt.

He was more or less adopted by another family when he was in his early teens I think.

Should that have been a penalty for Liverpool for the pull by Vertonghen? There were 2 given at Stoke for the same thing last week.

Was the ball in play would be the only question. Can't give it if the corner taker hasn't delivered the ball. If it was in play then it should have been given, the ref shouldn't be giving him a 'free' warning.

Was the ball in play would be the only question. Can't give it if the corner taker hasn't delivered the ball. If it was in play then it should have been given, the ref shouldn't be giving him a 'free' warning.

I just saw the foul and then the ref giving him a talking to, I didn't actually notice whether he'd taken it or not.

If that's his reasoning then why not use his first name before? Why the change now?
I don't know, ask him. Seems an odd thing to get worked up about.

Liverpool deservedly in front, it should be at least 3-0 on the balance of play and chances created.

I don't know, ask him. Seems an odd thing to get worked up about.

Liverpool deservedly in front, it should be at least 3-0 on the balance of play and chances created.
Just seems a weird, pointless thing to do, having an alternate name on your top is generally the mark of a showy cunt.

Just seems a weird, pointless thing to do, having an alternate name on your top is generally the mark of a showy cunt.
Alli said: "I wanted a name on my shirt that represented who I am and I feel I have no connection with the Alli surname."

"This is not a decision I have taken without a lot of thought and discussion with family close to me."

Seems alright to me, nothing showy about it.

Alli said: "I wanted a name on my shirt that represented who I am and I feel I have no connection with the Alli surname."

"This is not a decision I have taken without a lot of thought and discussion with family close to me."

Seems alright to me, nothing showy about it.
Why now? How many years has he played with Alli on his back?

Away from this scintillating patter, 1-1. Not deserved at all.

Back