• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

on another note, is it start of the nfl season tonight? atlanta vs miami or is it preseason matches still?

on another note, is it start of the nfl season tonight? atlanta vs miami or is it preseason matches still?

"matches" :icon_lol:

Still preseason, Fred.

Has Nigel had an epiphany of some sort? Very cautious by nature but has Burton really going for it.

Derby look completely flat. Still maintain that Hughes is the most overrated player in the league. Nothing special at all.

I think he is quality! Not sure Pearson is the ideal person to develop him, he was great when he came back from injury last season and was one of the best in the league year before that. Needs a move soon though. Maintain he would get in quite a few Premier League starting elevsns

What I don't understand is didn't Derby sack Clement because of the style of football? Pearson hardly a producer of sexy football is he?

Yeah, there had to be more to it surely than they made out. Clement was let go ostensibly for not approaching things "the Derby way" whatever that is and focusing entirely on immediate promotion which the board didn't necessarily consider an immediate priority (why is anyone's guess). But Pearson is the archetypal "let him get you promoted and sod the aesthetics/methods" man.

They have waaaaay too much filler in their squad. They could put out two XIs of about the same standard but in this case that isn't a good thing.

I think he is quality! Not sure Pearson is the ideal person to develop him, he was great when he came back from injury last season and was one of the best in the league year before that. Needs a move soon though. Maintain he would get in quite a few Premier League starting elevsns

He's seriously in danger of stalling though, every time i see him there is something there but not quite enough but that could be because he needs a move.

He's had a serious injury which has cost him some time - a move to say, Swansea, would be great for him.

In the role he's playing tonight he offers very little IMO. Needs to be playing further forward (as does Bryson beside him, really strange selection from Pearson).

Johnny Russell looks like a pub player tonight.

A close up of Richard Keogh in HD is enough to give you nightmares!!

Bayern 5-0 up though it's only against Bremen who I think might go down this year. They got knocked out of the cup by Sportfreunde Lotte in the week. Yes, that is a real team.

Awesome result for them.

Shades of Walsall turning us over in August 1999. Now that was a shit display.

What has he done now :icon_lol:

Back