• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Spurs will be delighted with that point. Never in the game.

More than 2.5 goals bet binned. Need big dadi now.

Of all the things for Mark to get work up about :icon_lol:

I think he may have had Dele on the back of his shirt at McDons at some point ?

Would have been a travesty if United didn't score at some point. Had to happen.

Yeah had to happen, i'm not having Hull didn't deserve to lose because they defended so well. United should have had a pen and dominated in the second half. Rashford is class, should be in the main England squad for me rather than the under 21's as he's more than good enough to play a part and even start imo.

On another day United score six or seven there, I don't think it really was especially great defending. Rashford was outstanding when he came on. Better than anything Martial has served up this season so far.

It was awful defending for the goal. Not just Rooney getting past, but the lack of tracking Rashford into the six yard box.

Gollini with another masterclass of goalkeeping for Villa today.

Villa fans were moaning because they should have been out of sight in the first half and should never have got into that position.
Still have a squad full of dead wood that needs clearing out before they can challenge.

Fucking hell, Birmingham beat Norwich 3-0 today. Makes our result against them look immensely good.

Villa fans were moaning because they should have been out of sight in the first half and should never have got into that position.
Still have a squad full of dead wood that needs clearing out before they can challenge.

Challenge? The way they're playing, they'll need to worry about staying up.

No surprises an absolute forgettable first half hour in the Albion v Boro game.

fuck me what a boring game wba vs middlesbrough is, just about the worst i have seen in PL..wish i would have stayed with F1, anyway it's recorded

Pulisball is fucking dull as ditchwater. I pity the lovers of West Brazil having to put up with it as he pushes them to forty points every excrutiating season of drudgery.

I always say the Premier League is the only place to be as it's the only realistic chance you have of seeing the best possible players play for your club, to have the far off dream of actually winning something one day, to test yourselves against the very best, for all that our sojourn in the Morgan era ended badly I still have plenty of very good memories from our time in the PL. However - if you aren't playing any players you actually want to watch, if you have no ambitions at all beyond attaining survival every year, if the football is almost exclusively borderline unwatchable, what exactly is the point?

Exactly my thoughts Dan. My brother in law is a Baggie, and he says it is truly abysmal to watch. I would imagine that Pulis will see this season out, but their new owners (when officially confirmed) are not going to want to have this entertainment level on offer. Crowds are slightly down as well.

Apparently the new owner won't be official until October (not sure where i read that) and Peace won't sanction big transfer deals.

Looking at the squad they have its piss poor, it's ageing and has many cloggers like Dawson, Yacob and McLean to mention.
It's no surprise that Berahino wants out having play in this kind of system.
Reality Pulis will keep them up by boring his way to 40 points.

Emmanuel Frimpong off the bench making his debut for Arsenal Tula. The name on the back of his shirt reads "ДЕНЧ". Translation? "DENCH".

Back