• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Why were Liverpool away yesterday? Surely they should have played Burnley at Anfield.

Main stand hasn't finished being built yet so they swapped the Burnley fixture around. First home game is against Leicester on 10th Sep.

Not sure I am a fan of how Sky are covering the Friday Night games.

I never watch the build up to games but having just watche a brief re-run on Goals on Sunday I'll never understand the obsession of getting a bimbo involved.

I never watch the build up to games but having just watche a brief re-run on Goals on Sunday I'll never understand the obsession of getting a bimbo involved.
Riley was fine. The "relaxed mates having bantz" set up just felt off. Plus having Kammy act the nob at various times at the Stadium was shit.

Main stand hasn't finished being built yet so they swapped the Burnley fixture around. First home game is against Leicester on 10th Sep.

Thank you. I thought it was a little strange. Is Burnley the only game they have swapped around

You can request...not always granted mind. I guess with an unfinished stand it adds some safety issues and if it only gets in the way for a few weeks it is fine.

I think we could have moved our first couple of games in 2011/12 if we'd wanted to but we decided against it. As we got one of our three home wins with no stand at one end we probably should have left it empty, Oxford style...

Riley was fine. The "relaxed mates having bantz" set up just felt off. Plus having Kammy act the nob at various times at the Stadium was $#@!.

It just seems a bit Sky Sports News to me.

Sunderland are absolutely woeful.

I wouldn't have half their starting XI in our squad. Love, McNair, O'Shea and Rodwell are atrocious.

Rodwell really has torpedoed his own career.

And again but this time no goal.

Not sure how much of an advantage The London Stadium will be to West Ham this season, it just looks like what it is, a purpose built tournament stadium.

Back