• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Frank, not that i usually stand up for referees but he's not done much wrong. He possibly could have waited a little longer on the first one but when someone goes to ground the whistle gets blown because you don't expect them to get back up in the same movement. The Zaha decision was bang on and the last advantage he blew up because Rojo was betting to the ball first but slowed right down when he heard the whistle.

I think a lot of statements are being made because people want Untied to lose. I want Palace to win but that doesn't blind me from what is actually happening.

The golden rule of refereeing is to not to be too hasty in blowing the whistle. On two occasions he should have waited to see how the game developed, but I agree he got the penalty incident right. As for who wins, I have no preference.

Loads of fans of football in the expensive seats by the look of it.

He is a pretty poor midfielder - as you say, a poor man's O'Hara :commentator:

Not quite got it right yet - he hasn't pointed at anyone to deflect away the fact that he did nothing to stop them after the play passes him by yet

Pundits seem to think he's playing well, had a blinder in that position against Bounmouth the other night.

Pundits seem to think he's playing well, had a blinder in that position against Bounmouth the other night.

Didn't see the Bournemouth game, but he looks clueless positionally today - if his name wasn't Rooney, I'm not sure they'd be noshing him off quite so much.

Why not Martial as a central option?

Because LvG is an extremely strange man.

Can't say Palace have deserved that goal this half, great ball back out to Puncheon mind. De Gea will be disappointed to concede from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back