• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few nails in this Palace side, they could do with a striker who holds the ball up and brings others into the game.

I despise watching Rooney meander about in midfield showing less urgency than Jamie O'Hara.

Some utter shit refereeing in this game. Blind should have been booked at least and Rooney got none of the ball too.

Rashford is a serious prospect.

Lest we forget that managerial genius LvG originally had him behind Will Keane in the pecking order and were it not for an injury in the warm up vs Midtjylland we'd probably never have seen him this season.

If Rooney hadn't thrown himself to the floor it's a goal scoring chance and zaha stays on his feet.

The way this is being refereed it's like Ferguson is back in the dug out.

Never a pen on Zaha, Rooney nowhere near him or the ball and he just lost balance, the second non advantage Rojo was getting to the ball but stopped when he heard the whistle so the correct decision.

Both sides will want to gather their thoughts at half time, but so will Mark Clattenberg. He is normally one of the best at letting the game flow. I can only presume the occasion has got to him. A chat with his team at half time, and I expect to see him back to his usual self in the second half.

Both sides will want to gather their thoughts at half time, but so will Mark Clattenberg. He is normally one of the best at letting the game flow. I can only presume the occasion has got to him. A chat with his team at half time, and I expect to see him back to his usual self in the second half.

Really Frank, not that i usually stand up for referees but he's not done much wrong. He possibly could have waited a little longer on the first one but when someone goes to ground the whistle gets blown because you don't expect them to get back up in the same movement. The Zaha decision was bang on and the last advantage he blew up because Rojo was betting to the ball first but slowed right down when he heard the whistle.

I think a lot of statements are being made because people want Untied to lose. I want Palace to win but that doesn't blind me from what is actually happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back