• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Estuarine accent is Essex / North Kent half-cockernee screeching a la Westwood. Thames estuary innit.

Off to watch Cordoba v Valladolid 22.30 kick off. I' ll keep my eye out for a good left winger.

Hakan Calhanoglu (spelling) scored from yet another direct free kick today. He now has scored 11 since 2012/2013, which is five more than the next closest player.

Some talk now that he may be the best FK taker in the world, and still only 21 years old.

Very hot here. Quite often 45 degrees at this time of year. At 3pm most people are sleeping the siesta.

Why do they have such late kickoff times in Spain?

From the LFP:

The players need to be protected from the high temperatures of mid August and so the AFE asked us to make sure that no games started before 19:00CET.

Therefore, we have had to schedule games at unusual times in August. Kick-off times will return to the usual times as of the third weekend of the season.

Olsson better than Lescott, never in a million years!

Awful play by Ivanovic once again on Albion's goal, he has been dreadful so far this season.

Agreed DW he has been awful so far. Pedro is a cracking buy though, brilliant to watch already.

Yes, Pedro is just what chelsea and mourinho needed..now they can win the prem with some much needed attacking play

Ooh, 1-3 chelsea

Good game this..
Think Terry was a bit unlucky to get sent off, most would have got away with that..
And is it just me that hears urgent moaning everytime Fletcher gets the ball for Albion?

McManaman should score there but he's been good today.

Sporting Gijon 0-0 Real Madrid

Rafa off to a flyer

Juventus beaten at home by Udinese. First home defeat in the league since 6th Jan 2013.

That's probably because I put them in my accumulator as a home banker.

LA Galaxy v NYC

First 30 mins of this was awful. NYC the better the team but created not a lot. The LA decided to turn up and should have scored 4 or 5 by half time (Robbie hit the bar from 7 yards out) but only got one. Quick free kick and Robbie in space put in a perfect cross to be headed home. 2nd half, so far LA have carryed on and Robbie has scored a lovely 2nd goal.

Aside from that, as its LA v NYC Sky have actually given this a bit interest. Got Geoff Shreeves at the ground and Thierry Henry in the studio. Some interesting stuff (well for me, the likes of Al will just see it as standard) such as the media access is brilliant. 8 mins after the final whistle they are allowed in the changing room. Shreeves interviewed the NYC manager as he walked off at half time.
Gerrard talking about the difference in fans behaviour - UK - Desperate for their team to win, aggressive and nervous behaviour USA - Its a day out, they support their team and a win is great but not everything. After his "slip" crowd abuse, he is probably loving it over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back