• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the Sky cameras keep panning to Jeff Mostyn.

Probably Sky News in case he nearly gets killed on the way out. Seeing as Molineux Street was a war zone, then I shudder to think what Kemlyn Road will be like when that bell steps out of the exit. Fucking ecstatic to see Bournemouth lose. 36 more the same please.

Michael Owen needs to calm down. Pass of the season by Carrick? Absolute nonsense.

Interesting, we've got Mowbray and Robson commentating here.

I quite like this referee.

Romero is very lucky there

Lucky boy. Romero is utter shit, United need a new keeper if De Gea isn't going to play.

United played ok but they're so lucky it wasn't two away goals against. The ref wasn't even going to give a free kick on Romero and then inexplicably changed his mind.

ODD Grenland are up 3-1 against Dortmund!

Big Bobby W back in nets tonight, no surprise they've conceded, he's wank.

It would still be a huge coup for Norwegian football, you'd think.

Mitdjylland 1 up on Southampton last I checked, too.

Bah, BVB now winning 3-4, Southampton have just equalized.

So much for that.

Gundogan hit the bar between the equaliser and winner too, sounds like they just piled it on at the end.

It really is a shock by itself that they managed three goals at all, they really have no business doing that but I suppose Dortmund's defensive woes will die hard.

Dortmund had made a few changes from the weekend too, no Piszczek or Sokratis to go along with bringing woeful Wiedenfeller back.

Decent opening 20 mins in the Brum Derby match
Ince just smashed one off the post..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back