• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that not a penalty for Bournemouth? When you see penalties given for what Hause did yesterday and then not for what Skrtel has there it's baffling.

Liverpool looking much like Man Utd, winning games to nil but with no conviction at all.

Lee Tomlin on now for his Andy Reid tribute act.

How is that not a penalty for Bournemouth? When you see penalties given for what Hause did yesterday and then not for what Skrtel has there it's baffling.

Puzzles me why the refs don't pay extra attention to Skrtel if anything, he is shocking for it, every single week.

I think a penalty should have been awarded. It is football not all in wrestling.

The officiating in this game has been shocking to say the least. I know Bournemouth had a lot go for them last season but they've got nothing tonight and Liverpool have got everything.

Why's Boruc got an hearing aid lead tattooed on his neck!

The officiating in this game has been shocking to say the least. I know Bournemouth had a lot go for them last season but they've got nothing tonight and Liverpool have got everything.

Not able to watch this, but Karma for last season?

I have to say I don't care. I would be delighted to see Bournemouth relegated bottom without a single decision in their favour all season.

That handball decision outside the box just sums up the level of officiating tonight, each one has made a howler. Keep hearing about video technology but this is just incompetent officials.

Last season has finished and couldn't care less now whether Bournemouth got decisions or not but i'm watching this game as a football fan and they have got nothing from this referee and his linesmen. It's so poor really.

That handball decision outside the box just sums up the level of officiating tonight, each one has made a howler. Keep hearing about video technology but this is just incompetent officials.

Permatan Marriner gave one of those handballs against McDonald yesterday, appalling decision. What was he meant to do, make his arm disappear?

Bounmouth fans, 'we pay your taxes', I thought they were all fucking pensioners down there.

Benefits, not taxes. Cos all Scousers are dole dossers innit.

Why do the Sky cameras keep panning to Jeff Mostyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back