• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bullshit decision given to one of the big clubs.

That's a soft free kick to disallow Bournemouth's goal. Looked fine to me. Lovren got caught under the ball more than anything.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and crumpled. In slo-mo you could tell he didn't even attempt to jump (as high as he could have).

Don't think much of Gradel. Lost everything he's touched.

Bournemouth are running this at the moment.

Don't think much of Gradel. Lost everything he's touched.

He's a high risk/high reward kind of winger. Won't always come off for him but deadly when it does.

He's got no end product. Waiting for one in 10 crosses to come off is pointless.

He's got no end product. Waiting for one in 10 crosses to come off is pointless.

17 goals and 4 assists last season. He may not have had any end product during his last spell at Bournemouth but he's well rectified that.

Had Lovren made the same contact on Elphick would have given a penalty? I think not.

Lovely pass, fantastic tackle.

Bournemouth are not overawed by the occasion. In fact they have possibly looked the more composed team.

This Elphick guy looks pretty good.

Sorry but that is offside. Coutinho tries to play the ball and puts the keeper off.

Definite offside under this year's guidelines.

Should have been ruled out for offside..coutinho does not leave play

What a load of fucking shit.

Benteke scores for Liverpool, but I am not sure that it should have been allowed. Coutinho was in an offside position and attempted to play the ball.

So 28 minutes in and big club 2 decisions in favour, and small club 2 against. If it wasn't Bournemouth I would be annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back