• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad week for Mourinho, wouldn't fancy the job of interviewing him after the game.

Superb by City today. The move for the third was pure sex. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Jose.

Until that bit! The way they went up the field was tremendous. And then they got lucky.

Bad week for Mourinho, wouldn't fancy the job of interviewing him after the game.

I would. Ask a few questions, get no answers (or a headline), done in five minutes.

They've paid the price for not improving their squad. I'm not at all convinced by Costa either. I don't think he's anywhere near Aguero.

They've paid the price for not improving their squad. I'm not at all convinced by Costa either. I don't think he's anywhere near Aguero.

He's not even close!

I've never been convinced by him on pure footballing ability, he's pretty average in that respect compared to the level of clubs he's had but with the array of talent available to Chelsea in midfield you don't have to do all that much to get goals, right place, right time and Hazard/Fabregas will do most of the hard work for you. Doesn't work quite so well when Jose goes into uber regimented defensive mode though and suddenly poor little Diego has precious little supply so just ends up looking the cunt picking fights for no purpose.

Because he's a mardy sore loser at the best of times and can get snippy with interviewers.

tumblr_nt79n1C0KT1qaorn7o1_500.gif

Samuel Eto'o can still do the thing occasionally.

Listening to Gary Neville annihilating Sunderland was just eye-opening. He pulled no punches whatsover and basically was looking at Kaboul with complete contempt.

People have said Advocaat hasn't had enough to spend but why would you give him more money when that is his big defensive signing? £4m, £60k a week or more, but he has been truly awful for ages now since his big injury.

No, they paid actual money for him.

When you see the Neville analysis it really shows Kaboul is absolute garbage. Carragher now smacking into Ramires. Again completely correctly.

No, they paid actual money for him.

Maybe it wasn't Advocaat making the purchase? Who knows. He certainly hasn't motivated them thus far. They have been absolutely pathetic.

So strange. It's like they've cobbled together a squad with no professional pride for the past three consecutive years now. It's beyond not being good enough.

Liverpool very very very lucky to get away with that. Bournemouth now being introduced to not being loved by the officials. Karma.

That's a soft free kick to disallow Bournemouth's goal. Looked fine to me. Lovren got caught under the ball more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back