• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been meat and drink to the centre half.

A good finish , but not the best of defending. Burnley were caught out there.

Indeed, really basic stuff.

Bit of an ex-Wolves matchup here, Jones, Kightly, Vokes, Ward, Kuszczak, Gleeson and Davis all involved in the matchday squads.

Just turned it on in time to see Birmingham rattle the post.

How are Burnley playing?

Plenty of the ball but no great threat - Jutkiewicz is just a slow lump and Vossen looks as ineffectual as he did last season for Boro.

1-1, Keane after a good free kick whipped in by Kightly.

Penalty Blues, looked like a dive by Donaldson to me.

Edit: 2-1 Caddis

The ref was so close to it too, how could he give a penalty for that?

Blues diving all over the place now. Embarrassing.

Great free kick by Taylor. 2-2.

Live on Sky Sports, Clayton Donaldson pretty much admits it is fine to dive to win penalties. "Yeah I was in the penalty area and I felt a very slight touch. We're told if we feel a slight touch to go down, so, yeah, y'know."

Dortmund looking massively improved from last season so far, 2-0 up against Gladbach inside 20 minutes and had another wrongly ruled out too.

3-0 now in just over half an hour, even Mkhitaryan on the scoresheet now!

Hummels header cleared off the line following a corner, could easily be 5-0 Dortmund with no complaints from Gladbach, they've barely had a kick.

Surprised Weigl has gone straight in to the team, seems to be working though!

Surprised Weigl has gone straight in to the team, seems to be working though!

He's barely had a mention apart from when they were discussing the formation, the back four generally been mopping things up and playing straight through to the front 4, occasionally going via Gundogan, they just don't seem to have a clue how to deal with the pace of Aubamayeng and Reus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back