• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we didn't sign Chris Wood. He was a pile of shite tonight and missed a penalty to boot.

Manchester United 1 up, though there was a deflection, but not great defending from Aston Villa.

Villa have worked hard but absolutely no threat whatsoever.

Agbonlahor is a lot of things; a true striker is not one of them.

Darmian has really got away with one there.

Yes, it should have been a penalty to Villa. The referee really should have seen that.

No exaggeration to say I could have done Sergio Romero's job so far.

Hamburg look to be continuing their awfulness, getting absolutely whipped by Bayern at the moment.

Hamburg look to be continuing their awfulness, getting absolutely whipped by Bayern at the moment.

They've lost 8-0 and 9-2 at the Allianz this decade. This is progress.

Back in the 70s and 80s, yeah. Not real title contenders for absolutely ages and largely a shambles ever since I moved there which was 14 years ago now.

Got knocked out of the cup last week by Carl Zeiss Jena, start how you mean to go on lads.

The world may be about to come to an end; Thomas Vermaelen has managed to start a game for Barcelona.

On that evidence, I think that Villa fans could be in for a long hard season.

Barca 4-0 down to Bilbao.

One of those was from beyond halfway.

Blues 1-0 up at Turf Moor. Burnley not dealing with a massive hooooooof downfield and Toral finished well from the edge of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back