• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Dredd is more correct. I would put an image up but I can't do it all since the method on here changed. I fucking hate technology.

Barca v Sevilla. I think Barca have won 13 and drawn 6 of their last 19 meetings. Neymar has got mumps so he won't be playing.

Judge Dredd is more correct. I would put an image up but I can't do it all since the method on here changed. I $#@!ing hate technology.

3215167-dredd.jpg

Not fucking Stallone. Put the comic character up for love of God!!!

ADO Den Haag have just snatched an equaliser against PSV in the 5th minute of injury time.

Keeper's gone forward for one last throw of the dice on a freekick, he goes steaming in, get's just ahead of the ball but goes for the cheeky little flick off his heel as it goes through his legs and flies in. Ridiculous goal, caught it on the volley and he's a good 12 yards or more out, Messi would've been proud of that one!

3215167-dredd.jpg

Not $#@!ing Stallone. Put the comic character up for love of God!!!

To the mod who put that little tid:

That's not Stallone, that's the other guy from the much improved film that came out a couple years ago.

Yeah it was decent, surprisingly.

Apologies - of course it is. Still not Dredd though. Dredd is 2000AD. Nothing else. Ever.

I've missed watching Messi. Two absolutely ridiculous free kicks.

Well i'm glad i decided to watch this, although it's hard for me to turn down watching Messi. If you forget some of the defending that was a great game.

What is going on with this camera angle at Fratton Park?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back