• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion fans were singing "Darren Fletcher's won more trophies than you". City responded with a Lescott version

It's obvious where sterling is putting it. As soon as he shapes to hit it you lie on the floor. If he hits it within reach (which he shouldn't do, I'd back myself to bend that round the keeper) then he is going to save it.

The problem is at the moment that he took the shot it wasn't really there to open up and so he ends up hitting it with his heel. Should have been left foot across Myhill.

Do t think WBA will have any problems staying up but I think there in for some dreary stuff this season.

Albion fans were singing "Darren Fletcher's won more trophies than you". City responded with a Lescott version

Oh good. Getting dicked. Respond saying a player who has been there briefly and won cock all won lots at another club. Pathetic by the shit fans.

Do t think WBA will have any problems staying up but I think there in for some dreary stuff this season.

They'll be fine but this approach vs the big teams can't be repeated. This is all on Pulis.

Jacob pure filth of a player, two thuggish players in there side in him and Dawson.

Booing at the final whistle at the Crem. That was shocking by the shit. Dreadful.

They'll be fine Frank, they won't be pretty to watch in the slightest and will probably be slated as much as Stoke were under TP but there'll be three worst sides than them.

No danger of going down at all unless the fans hound Pulis out over style and it all implodes. Which is a 100/1 shot for me, no matter how annoyed a percentage of the support will be.

I dunno, Albion's midfield is completely fucking awful at the mo with Yacob apparently not making the cut. Fletcher and Morrison is getting them nowhere. Letting go Mulumbu was moronic, when him and Yacob played together they were a really fit pair.

I expect them to be very productive from set pieces and diagonal balls into the box they'll still manage to bully lesser teams out of games. There at Watford on Saturday and be surprised if they don't come away with a drab 1-0 win from a set piece.

Sunderland look dreadful, Bournemouth are a level above their ability. Albion are much better than those two.

Sunderland look dreadful, Bournemouth are a level above their ability. Albion are much better than those two.

I don't know about that, if you made a Best XI of the three squads I don't think more than three Albion players would make the cut. Not even that many.

Lescott, lambert, Fletcher and Berahino would get in any of the other sides for starters.

I'd have Lescott and Berahino but after that I don't think there's anything to choose between the three.

Which Bournemouth players have caught your eye Alan?

The likes of Cook, Arter, Pugh and Elphick are good championship players but not good enough to perform consistently at PL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back