• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening day Baggie smashing?

Oh, go on then!

Dreadful management. I'd be livid with Pulis as an Albion fan.

Really can't see the logic in Albions 4-4-2 set up, no pace in wide areas to cause city any issues. The only joy they can get is from a more direct approach.

If Albion keep on giving away possession against this quality of opposition, then they are in for a very long night.

What is the fucking plan? They need to lump it to Lambert to have any chance and they are just shocking. The Crem is dead in terms of atmosphere already as well. Natives will get restless with Pulisball over there very quickly I think.

Early days but I never thought WBA and TP is match made in heaven, a lot of the older generation won't take his style of football for to long.

Bad miss by Sterling there. Should have buried it but credit to Myhill for a decent save I suppose.

Shocking from Sterling. Finishing letting him down again. Opened up making it obvious where he was going and then hit it at Myhill when really sure have found corner or given eyes near post

Albion must change things at half time, otherwise they could lose by four or five.

That's why Sterling wasn't worth £49m. Can't finish for shit.

So narrow from Albion it's untrue, Fletcher then was looking to spray a ball wide with nothing on offer.

They will be lucky to get away with five frankly. This has been a horror show of a performance. Devastated as you can all imagine. I also enjoyed Davie Provan telling me that they play in black and white stripes. That will have annoyed shit fans as much as the cack on the field.

You can take getting beaten by a side, they have more resources than you etc - having a 0-0 as your only plan, playing two forwards with no supply line, a centre half all at sea at right back, I cannot think what Pulis imagined the outcome would be. Truly dire, up in the Dave Jones Hall of Fame of incomprehensible tactics.

It is just beyond understanding. There is nothing for the players to work for bar a clean sheet and that has gone to hell in a handcart. How are they getting supply to Lambert and Berahino in the second half? And in addition, how are they doing it without being completely sliced to pieces? Their only option is to go ultra defensive and try to keep this to no more than two.

Yacob on. Yeah, that horse bolted over there some time ago.

By taking a winger off and putting Yakob on that's how

Lambert should have been off instead. Just as anonymous and now you have no wingers on the pitch whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back