• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby absolutely bossed that second half should have won comfortably.

They haven't lead a game at any point so far this season I don't think?

You may be right, there own worse enemy tonight.
Blues will upset a few this season but looking at them tonight they'll be susceptible to a few bad runs of results this season.

Early kick off.
Manchester Utd. Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger; Mata, Januzaj, Memphis; Rooney

Newcastle Utd. Krul; Mbemba, Taylor, Coloccini, Haidara; Anita, Colback, Perez, Wijnaldum, Obertan; Mitrovic.

Forecast Rooney to score, Mitrovic to see Red.

Two very strong teams for their respective season aims.

Also, anyone see Matias' goal for Sheff Wed? Absolute beauty. Chris Wood having another bad game and missed another chance as I type this however he managed to score 5 minutes ago- a tap in from a yard out.

United are weird, they're not playing badly and are dominating the ball but really don't ever look like scoring

In off the crossbar made it even better, meanwhile at old Trafford I don't think I've seen Newcastle touch the ball in the second half. Hernandez and Mata have missed very good chances

LvG cannot get away with this absolute dirge for long, you cannot spend that much money at that club and serve up such tedious football.

Rooney is atrocious. United are abysmal to watch. How Herrera doesn't play I don't know - he's superb.

In fairness they should still have won, Rooney had a goal harshly ruled out and mata/Hernandez should have scored plus Smalling hit the post. They should be playing better football obviously and desperately need a striker, it's s slightly odd situation.

Bianca Westwood talking about a hot and sweaty valley! :bananasex:

Estuarine!

That's a new one on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back