• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheringham auditioning for a part in Peaky Blinders

8bb4d886aa5b41f310713440fd0c0310.jpg

I wonder how many of the people who attacked the Manchester United team bus had tickets for the game?

While not excusing in the slightest the very poor behaviour, maybe the media build up to this last ever game at Upton Park has created this atmosphere, particularly given who their opponents are.

Yeah, the coverage made me want to brick something............mainly Jim White but the Utd Team Bus is a good alternative

Bloody ell was there all this bollocks when Man City moved from Maine Road.

It's Upton Park, always has been, always will be. no idea where this Boleyn bollocks comes from.

I hope it descends into violence on the pitch. I reckon west ham will be challenging for the title next season.

It's Upton Park, always has been, always will be. no idea where this Boleyn bollocks comes from.

It's a name. Honestly, this sort of thing drives me mad. The ground is the ground, no matter what name it goes by.

West Ham have so many decent strikers about the place; maybe we could sneak a cheeky bid for one? Surely they can't keep all of Emenike, Sakho, and Valencia (plus Carroll).

As I say it, Diafra with a remarkably precise finish.

Dan must have nightmares about Lanzini!

It's a name. Honestly, this sort of thing drives me mad. The ground is the ground, no matter what name it goes by.

Sorry Alan, but it's tradition, and however many London bridges the Americans buy, you can never buy that.

It's built next door to the old house of Anne Boleyn, sort of a castlely thing really, well with such a saft name it's no wonder big Henry lopped her head off.

West Ham have so many decent strikers about the place; maybe we could sneak a cheeky bid for one? Surely they can't keep all of Emenike, Sakho, and Valencia (plus Carroll).

Emenike isn't their player. Doubt any of those want to play in the Champ anyway.

Lanzini has bucked the trend for players who decide to waste years of their career living in the desert, generally it's a career killer as far as credibility goes!

Rooney playing defensive midfield again by the looks of it, ace tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back