• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear that Manchester City fans have the same amount of interest in the lap of honour as Wolves fans did yesterday.

Most were leaving yesterday before they tried to do that - so I have no idea whether they did or not.

Nice to see Jack Price come over and hand his match shirt to a youngster (I think) in the SB at the end of the game - no one else bothered.

Jesus Navas has played more games for City this season than any other outfield player.

He's also about to complete his second season in a row without scoring a league goal and his third blank season in the last four.

West Ham's final game at Upton Park (you may have heard about this phenomenon here and there in the media) delayed to 8.30.

West Ham's final game at Upton Park (you may have heard about this phenomenon here and there in the media) delayed to 8.30.
Speaking of which what is this Boleyn Ground crap that has sprung up in the last couple of years and has gone into overdrive today? It's Upton Park and in my lifetime always has been

Going to be a late night for the fans then as the tearful* send off parade is after the game

*(c) every fucker on Sky

Always been Upton Park to me, very occasionally when I was a kid you'd read an old buffer of a broadsheet journalist call it the Boleyn but elsewhere in the media it was Upton Park.

Game delayed as fans are busy attacking the utd coach.

ea3669fe51b89a1080786a0c3378ad09.jpg

Classy club, really deserve a free stadium.

I never realised David Gold was so tiny until just seeing him stood next to Souness and Redknapp!

A lot more consistent with most people's experiences of Upton Park than the romanticised bollocks about the media's favourite club that has been spouted today. Perhaps it was Elijah Wood who did it?

David Sullivan on the Bus attack - Why didn't Utd get here earlier, we have been here since 4pm

Such a classy man

David Sullivan on the Bus attack - Why didn't Utd get here earlier, we have been here since 4pm

Outstanding logic.

Might organise a barbecue round my gaff then slag everyone off when they turn up for being late, I was here fucking hours ago.

Outstanding logic.

Might organise a barbecue round my gaff then slag everyone off when they turn up for being late, I was here fucking hours ago.
True, but Man Utd were late for Spurs away recently as well. They should have left early enough to be there in plenty of time. No excuse really.

True, but Man Utd were late for Spurs away recently as well. They should have left early enough to be there in plenty of time. No excuse really.

There is when the bus got attacked and the West Ham fans were literally stopping the bus from moving.

They were late for the Spurs game because it took them 2 hours to travel a couple of miles after a road incident meant they couldn't move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back