• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalty! David Luiz looks so embarrassed. I don't think that should be given. So stupid to dive in. Like you say Mark, can any of thee lot tackle?

Ref having a good game given the decisions he's already had to make. Agree with all three.

The standard of defending on show here is embarrassing, I've seen cagier Sunday League games.

I don't know, it's such a pathetic dive. Line I said, stupid to dive in though.

Do fancy City to get an away goal if the game stays so open

The standard of defending on show here is embarrassing, I've seen cagier Sunday League games.

Incredible to me that everyone seems to have forgotten Luiz's spell at CDM back at Chelsea. He looked rather assured there, why he ever got moved back to CB is beyond me.

Incredible to me that everyone seems to have forgotten Luiz's spell at CDM back at Chelsea. He looked rather assured there, why he ever got moved back to CB is beyond me.

He's a good footballer but he has the mind of a child and doesn't look to have matured at all since I first saw him, he's always going to do mental shit that'll cost you goals.

He wasn't, he's a good footballer but he just let players run off him all the time when he played in midfield, no awareness at all. It's just less costly when he's being a clueless prick 30 yards further up the pitch.

Bollocks. Sagna has practically wrapped his legs around Luiz.

Watch it again Alan, Sagna's left leg comes foward (wank challenge) but Luiz makes sure to plant his foot in a position that guaratees contact, if he tries to avoid the challenge and actually beat the man then he probably does so.

Wrong - Luiz left his leg in, made contact with Sagna, and fallen over.

How that is what you have seen is utterly beyond me. Sagna lunged in and practically tripped Luiz with his thigh.

I really think Luiz should be played as an advanced midfielder. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my back line.

How that is what you have seen is utterly beyond me. Sagna lunged in and practically tripped Luiz with his thigh.

You seem to be on your own on this one - well, you and the ref anyway - I'm with Howard Webb on this one - no penalty.

City are so disjointed as a team, too many players with styles completely at odds with one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back