• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Mangala so far up the pitch when Otamendi lost that ball?

He's just strolled up 10-15 yards ahead of his fullbacks.

Man City's central defence is so porous - £30-£40m for Mangala and t'other one is ludicrous.

Why is Mangala so far up the pitch when Otamendi lost that ball?

He's just strolled up 10-15 yards ahead of his fullbacks.

Utterly brainless.

Wolfsburg 2-0 Real Madrid

Everytime I have watched Wolfsburg this season they have been fantastic to watch. Would love them to go through

Come to think of it, Otamendi has got a bit of Luiz about him, good football but just can't be trusted to make the right decisions, so cavalier.

Everytime I have watched Wolfsburg this season they have been fantastic to watch. Would love them to go through

They've been awful in the league for some reason. Looked good in Europe though

I have watched them three or four timesin Europe and only once in the league (v Stuttgart I think) so that explains it ha

They were brilliant last year with De Bruyne, absolute madness going forwards but they couldn't defend for shit, remember watching one game that finished about 5-3 in their favour when Dost was scoring for fun.

They were brilliant last year with De Bruyne, absolute madness going forwards but they couldn't defend for shit, remember watching one game that finished about 5-3 in their favour when Dost was scoring for fun.

Ricky Rodriguez is them in a nutshell!

Ricky Rodriguez is them in a nutshell!

He scored a great own goal in that game, been on the post for a corner, pushed out when it was cleared to the edge of the box but then made the silly decision to stretch to block the shot as it was going wide and it came of his heel to deflect into the net, silly boy.

Edit. Come to think of it that may have been Vierinha instead who was stupidly playing at fullback that day I think.

David Luiz simply cannot defend, what is that effort there all about?

Fernando you klutz. Sol Bamba levels of shite.

Nice to see both teams still committed to defending like Sunday morning sides.

Luiz just randomly tonking one out of play under no pressure too, the fuck goes through his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back