• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matuidi doing a cracking Mo Camara impression there.

There has been some shockingly bad football on display so far given the setting.

Exactly what I thought :icon_lol:

Entertaining but some outright outrageous decision making on both sides.

Interesting with the PSG equaliser that people are blaming both Hart and Fernando but they are blaming Hart for completely the wrong reasons. They are blaming him for actually daring to play it short but the main problem with the pass is the detail in it and that it's to Fernando's wrong foot(defender side). Fernando is definitely at fault for most of it though as it's just so poor once he receives the ball.

It's not like Zlatan was right on him, it's his woeful touch then dexterity of a wardrobe which puts him in trouble then he still makes the wrong decision. I'd go 1% Hart's fault (because after all he could have just hammered it forward) and 99% Fernando's.

Yeah he plays the pass to completely the wrong side I agree . He realises that very quickly hence why he signals to go right. The fact that Fernando hasn't checked his shoulder is dreadful.

Yeah he plays the pass to completely the wrong side I agree . He realises that very quickly hence why he signals to go right. The fact that Fernando hasn't checked his shoulder is dreadful.

There's actually a lot in that goal that are really basic mistakes that they should have bean coached through 1000's of times. Scanning and pass detail are massive.

That's poor again, like Mark said earlier for the quarter final of the Champions League the standard is not very good especially defensively.

Never ceases to amaze me how Mangala and Otamendi can have looked so good before joining City and now look like they couldn't mark a chalkboard.

Zlatan is offside, however Otamendi just doesn't do anywhere near enough to stop Cavani, no-one at all tracking Rabiot, no-one on the posts, a mess all round.

Fernandinho was just as bad as Otamendi there as he lets Rabiot go because he's watching the ball. Track's his man and Cavani's header comes to nothing but another corner.

City's movement off the ball is disgraceful.

The back 6 just seem to expect those in front of them to do something special between them, Silva wants to play at 2mph taking 50 touches everytime, Navas is wank, De Brune wants to play at a much higher tempo and Aguero just doesn't seem to give a fuck about anything other than himself .

I'll be honest, I'd forgotten Navas was on the pitch.

I assume Nasri isn't in the CL squad being as he isn't even on the bench.

I'll be honest, I'd forgotten Navas was on the pitch.

I assume Nasri isn't in the CL squad being as he isn't even on the bench.

He's at least been doing some defensive work, Aguero could've pulled up a chair for all the effort he's put in.

Leicester City must be watching this, and fancying their chances in next seasons champions league...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back