• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warburton has done a fine job. They were a shambles before he walked in.

Indeed, Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in Scotland, but they were in disarray. Warburton has sorted them out, and I expect they will be in the top two next season.

Indeed, Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in Scotland, but they were in disarray. Warburton has sorted them out, and I expect they will be in the top two next season.

They won't win it and probably face a battle with Aberdeen for 2nd.

I wouldn't put it past Warburton having them challenging. He's a fantastic manager.

Go compare, for all the money City have thrown at it during the intervening years they haven't upgraded nearly enough.

Manchester City XI vs PSG in 2008
Hart - Zabaleta, Dunne, Kompany, Garrido - Vassell, Ben Haim, Ireland, Elano - Sturridge, Jô.

I would argue that the eleven they put out tonight will be significantly better than that one.

Strange comparison, that side contains some authentically terrible players. They haven't really progressed from about 2012 but quite clearly they have since 2008.

Warburton has sorted them out, and I expect they will be in the top two next season.

Aberdeen & Hearts are good football teams and have youth on their side. Rangers will need to spend big to compete with them initially.

Celtic should walk it but Ronny D is a bit of a clown so who knows what will happen with them.

No idea if this person knows anything but noticed on twitter someone saying about McDonald to Rangers. Think he would do well under Warburton.

David Luiz could have been sent off after 10 seconds. Still an absolute clownshoe.

Looking a bit clumsy from Mangala there!

How is this game so open already?

Think Mangala got away with that one. Didn't see him touch the ball.

I think it would've been a harsh penalty but he's pretty much just ran straight into the back of a bloke who's been played through on goal, he's brainless.

Fuck me can any of these people tackle?!

Luiz blatantly after it but what the fuck is Sagna thinking with that lunge?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back