• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday Lunch would be better - Early start - game - drink - stay over - drive back Sunday (maybe not being still that drunk you become paranoid about other drivers and traffic lights being confusing cunts)

Elliot redeems himself a bit, excellent save.

Shelvey's played like a slim Jamie O'Hara today. Poncing about two yards in front of the centre halves and pointing galore.

1-1

Good cross for once and a nice header back across goal from Mitrovic. First proper attempt on goal.

Excellent header Mitrovic. They'd not really looked like scoring but that's a proper number 9's goal.

Liverpool chuck away a 2 goal lead at Southampton and are now losing 3-2

Southampton go 3-2 up against Liverpool, wish I'd watched that one now instead.

Leading in the 85th minute weren't they?? Fucking hell.

83' and 86' the second and third goals came in at apparently. I've only just checked the score, it was still 0-2 last time I looked.

Now to watch the Mancs or Spurs lamp fucking Bournemouth? Might squeeze both on, thank fuck for split screen.

Can't see it to be honest, although if it nosed Leicester closer to the title I wouldn't mind.
Just a hunch, Bournemouth are just good enough to cause a few headaches and Spurs will already be on edge from Leicester going 8 points clear yesterday. Perfect recipe for a major choke.

CeAF63oW0AE0qrt.jpg:large

Challenge of the game

Now to watch the Mancs or Spurs lamp fucking Bournemouth? Might squeeze both on, thank fuck for split screen.

Hopefully Bournemouth win, even though I hate them. Anything that pushes Leicester nearer the title.

For the Mancs, I really don't care. City winning to ensure Bison Face is binned off, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back