• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Hart and Sterling will be pulling out of the England squad in around an hours time

LvG owes Demichelis a bottle of wine after this.

Pep must be delighted watching City's season fall apart.

Is he a fan of the Europa League?

Mangala is ok when he's got Kompany next to him. He's completely brainless but has the attributes when he's being talked through a game.

Otamendi started well but has been rancid for months now.

Demichelis hooked. That was as bad as Roger Johnson vs Swansea.

Bony is so far out of his depth in a team like this, just not a very good footballer.

United hobbling through this game now.

Deserved win for United I think. De Gea didn't have any real work to do.

The way things are going Guardiola will not be in the champions league next season. I doubt if he imagined that scenario when he agreed to join Manchester City.

You can still get 13/2 on West Ham finishing in the top four. Think I'll have a piece of that.

One thing that I cannot understand. Manchester City have spent an unbelievable amount in transfers, yet without Kompany they look disorganised. Surely they should not be so reliant on one player?

One thing that I cannot understand. Manchester City have spent an unbelievable amount in transfers, yet without Kompany they look disorganised. Surely they should not be so reliant on one player?
I think they didn't expect Mangala and Otamendi to be off to such poor starts to their careers in England.

Watching match of the day, and the Newcastle equaliser came after a foul throw by a Sunderland player. Sunday league players commit foul throws, but premier league players certainly should not.

Watching match of the day, and the Newcastle equaliser came after a foul throw by a Sunderland player. Sunday league players commit foul throws, but premier league players certainly should not.

Pretty much every throw in is foul throw but referees choose to ignore it...

The Newcastle throw that followed was also a foul throw

The Newcastle throw that followed was also a foul throw

The difference was that it was not deemed a foul throw by the officials.Though I agree with Punts that there are a lot of foul throws, but very few are penalised.

Iorfa's throws always look a touch foul, to me.

Kind of an archaic rule innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back