• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens I think they will stick with VG until the season is wrapped up.

Moyes got sacked immediately after Champions League qualification was mathematically impossible. There was probably something written into his contract regarding a pay off if he missed that target and the same probably applies to LvG. He'll buy himself more time if they beat West Ham (I don't think they will though).

I maintain that he's been worse than Moyes.

Moyes got sacked immediately after Champions League qualification was mathematically impossible. There was probably something written into his contract regarding a pay off if he missed that target and the same probably applies to LvG. He'll buy himself more time if they beat West Ham (I don't think they will though).

Just think they will try and handle this one differently. They had gone years without having to handle a difficult situation and reacted at the first moment they felt the failure. VG could have been sacked at numerous points so I reckon we will see him say his goodbyes a few weeks into May and Jose revealed before he has cleared his desk

Spurs 1 up already - Harry Kane after 44 seconds

Good goal that was, great control and a cool finish.

Kane again for Spurs as well. 2 up v Bournemouth

Well played Rashford but that is horrific from Demichelis.

Turkish authorities postpone Galatasaray-Fenerbahce derby over unspecified threat in Istanbul

He has been. Moyes was mainly working with an ageing squad that was well past its prime, although spunking north of £30m on Fellaini was fucking mental. LvG has caned miles more than that and is still serving up turgid football with no clear idea of how to play in the Premier League, let alone challenge for the title. If Moyes had been given as much time as LvG has I daresay he'd have done better.

God Demichelis is so bad. League1 bad.

He'll get quietly shuffled off to New York when the season's finished. I won't say anything about that being his level as Alan gets very upset when I drop the truthbombs about MLS.

Can't say they blow their salary cap on a CB (and a bad one), unless they do some dodgy deal where City pay him off

He'll get quietly shuffled off to New York when the season's finished. I won't say anything about that being his level as Alan gets very upset when I drop the truthbombs about MLS.

They'll still be stuck with Otamendi and Mangala though, neither of whom appear to be any better.

Absolutely nailed on pen. Bottle job by the ref because it was so close to half time.

Still better than League One.

They'll still be stuck with Otamendi and Mangala though, neither of whom appear to be any better.
They're strong and mobile enough. All will depend on if Pep can make them smart enough.

Shite backpass for Demiuseless and Hart crocks himself clearing the danger (stretchered off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back