• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't Man City's players expected to raise their game now they know that Pep is coming? Not one of them has really helped themselves, except maybe Hart.

This will be more than 3. Take nothing away from Leicester but man city are like a Sunday side at the back.

Leicester now have a better goal difference than Man City as well. Only Spurs are better.

Leicester winning the league would just be sensational for football. Probably the biggest over-achievement by any team in my lifetime. I imagine even Derby and Forest fans want them to win it!

I have seen fans of both sides say that. It is the ultimate two-fingers to the "big" teams and that is fucking great.

As someone who knows quite a few Leicester fans, I think they are just starting to believe that the impossible could happen. The pressure will come when the players start believing it.

This could be a turning point where everyone suddenly thinks that they can do it and that could bring pressure that hasn't been there up to now. I really hope they do it though

Wonder why Man City split the away fans up over three tiers, rather than just give all the bottom tier?

Suppose it depends on the interior of the stand how they can segregate things, giving someone the entire bottom tier might prevent access to the upper tiers.

A couple of "big hitters" coming our way next season

Villa & Sunderland should take away 50% of our live games

Linlithgow Rose have just pulled a goal back and only trail Ross County 3-2 with 14 minutes left

Another 0 shots on target triumph for Pulis so far, that'll be three games in 2016 where they haven't had one if they don't manage it in the final 10 minutes or so here.

Another 0 shots on target triumph for Pulis so far, that'll be three games in 2016 where they haven't had one if they don't manage it in the final 10 minutes or so here.

and to think, when he was at Palace he had them playing some decent stuff. Gone right back to his old ways at Albion. They must be loving watching it as much as you love Doherty right now

and to think, when he was at Palace he had them playing some decent stuff. Gone right back to his old ways at Albion. They must be loving watching it as much as you love Doherty right now

He's turning into a parody of himself, there's just no excuse for playing the way they do.

The team he put out today is a disgrace.

Liverpool fans leave after 77 minutes and the players follow. From 2-0 to 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back