• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of interest Paddy, why do you dislike Bournemouth so much? I think it's amazing that they have gone from the brink of bankruptcy in division four to being in the Premier League.

Their own the pitch behaviour last season and probably that they are labelled as "plucky little Bournemouth who have spent 5p to get to the Prem League"

Afobe has barely been in the game. He can't score if he doesn't get any service.

Souness has got some cheek - ranting about flamini not being sent off. He made 4 or 5 tackles like that per game.

I looked forward to Bournemouth coming to our place last season. I had heard that Eddie Howe teams played good stuff. I saw 11 diving cheats for 90 minutes followed by their wanker of a chairman telling the world he thought he was lucky to get out of Wolverhampton alive. Plus, the "plucky" tag sticks in my craw when they spent the season pulling moonies to FFP rules. I despise them.

I looked forward to Bournemouth coming to our place last season. I had heard that Eddie Howe teams played good stuff. I saw 11 diving cheats for 90 minutes followed by their wanker of a chairman telling the world he thought he was lucky to get out of Wolverhampton alive. Plus, the "plucky" tag sticks in my craw when they spent the season pulling moonies to FFP rules. I despise them.

Did the same at the away game last year (apart from the Chairman having kittens getting out of town - though the rest of us did as took 40 mins to exit the car park)

Niggling fouls & surrounding the Ref at every opportunity

Afobe does have a rather half arsed way about his play, to me always looks like he could move a bit more or run a bit faster at times - not that I don't think he tries I think it's just the way he is. I notice he dropped quite deep at times today to get involved. Old habits??

Afobe does have a rather half arsed way about his play, to me always looks like he could move a bit more or run a bit faster at times - not that I don't think he tries I think it's just the way he is. I notice he dropped quite deep at times today to get involved. Old habits??

Poor kid must have received a pre-match good luck message from Kenny Jackett.

Valencia losing again. Atrocious defending.

They've looked horrendous whenever I've seen them. Abdennour individually looks fairly solid but there's just zero organisation back there and they're directionless going forwards.

Fucking hell..man u totally dominating first 15 mins at chelsea..didnt expect this

Hazard need to come on ht, for either of matic and mikel

Chelsea growing into the game now

Could've easily been a penalty for Chelsea there, definitely contact off Blind's arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back