• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team he put out today is a disgrace.

4 CBs and 3 holding midfielders. A winger a centre midfielder and a lump up front.

It's not too dissimilar to what we played today

Fraser Forster should be ahead or equal to Hart...amazing goalie

Wouldn't say he's any better than Jack Butland either.

Please fuck off John Motson, stop poshing up Kieran Trippier's name you old cunt.

Fans have really started turning on him by all accounts, always knew this appointment could get poisonous.
Wouldn't be surprised if he goes in the summer due being given lack of funds to improve.
To be fair he's already blown a load on Rondon, Chester and McCmanaman.

I think a lot depends on what the Albion fans want. With Pulis you know he will keep you in the premier league, albeit with a not very attractive playing style. He showed at Stoke that his teams are hard to beat, and the same will happen at Albion.

Just staying up (there's no guarantee they will this year, they probably should but they're slipping down the table and don't even look like winning) isn't really enough in of itself though. Having Pulis as your manager is like being told you've won the lottery but you can never leave your house.

There a side of very workmen type players and very little flare or pace, the player with the most quality is banished to the bench weekly.
Playing four centre halfs across the back says everything.
Stoke fans eventually got sick of Pulis, Albion fans have realised a lot sooner that watching his sides play can be pure misery.
He played a more expansive style at Palace but he was left a squad full of players with pace and decent ability.
He seems to take digs at sides as well comparing their expenditure to his.

Hearts v Hibernian. I think it is fair to say I have seen better games. 30 minutes gone and nothing of note has happened.

What on earth is Thierry Henry on about - "That's exactly where you want to see him (Afobe) in the area"

What about getting him to chase the ball back all the way into his own half and leaving any attacking play solely to him with no support at all.

With a statement like that, Henry, it makes you think KJ got it all wrong and didn't play to Afobe' strengths.

Good to see Bournemouth players complaining to the referee to try and get a player sent off. I fucking hate that club.

It wasn't a great challenge by Flamini. I think the yellow card was about right, but players have been sent off for similar tackles.

As a matter of interest Paddy, why do you dislike Bournemouth so much? I think it's amazing that they have gone from the brink of bankruptcy in division four to being in the Premier League.

Harry Arter still a cheating prick as well. Zero contact and then rolls around thumping floor. Then continues to lie there to save face. PRICK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back