• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Watford game is that boring it's left me wondering why do they have massive concourse entrances on the side stand every ten or so seats? Seems excessive.

I am watching the Fleetwood v Barnsley game, and some of the shenanigans at corner kicks are amazing. It is like all in wrestling. Referees need to start penalising all this shirt pulling that goes on in the penalty area.

Leicester almost with a second..top of the PL on merit

Agreed, entertaining, and man c have to attack, so will stay that way

Agreed, entertaining, and man c have to attack, so will stay that way

Leicester get so many men behind the ball when City get it - wonder if they can keep it up, and whether Wes Morgan will still be on the pitch later on. That said, Leicester are so dangerous on the counter.

Actually its not that much energy consuming to park the bus..will be interesting this game..man c should put iheanacho on at half time or after 60 mins

Actually its not that much energy consuming to park the bus..will be interesting this game..man c should put iheanacho on at half time or after 60 mins

They aren't parking the bus, just getting back quickly against pretty ponderous Man City attacks.

Possession about 70-30

Holy shit. They are absolutely the real deal. Man City v Spurs next week as well. If Leicester can hold on today and maybe get something from Arsenal they should be getting pretty close to the finish line.

THREE!!

Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Holy shit. They are absolutely the real deal. Man City v Spurs next week as well. If Leicester can hold on today and maybe get something from Arsenal they should be getting pretty close to the finish line.
No holding on, Paddy : 3-0!

As someone who has said in the past that there are only three teams capable of winning the Premier League as it is today I may have to eat a bit if humble pie at the end of the season.

It will taste GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD though if someone like Leicester can go all the way.

My concern for them is actually Spurs. They are in with their best chance in my lifetime and so won't give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back