• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes for a better watch than what Jackett rolls out though.

If you're an MK Dons fan you can't be happy with this, it's been awful. It's 3-1 but it should be at least 7 or 8 and they don't even look like scoring, it's just a half of bad defending.

If you're an MK Dons fan you can't be happy with this, it's been awful. It's 3-1 but it should be at least 7 or 8 and they don't even look like scoring, it's just a half of bad defending.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's my no means a worthwhile stab at getting a result out of this fixture but I'd have no problem with a team going out to at least try and play some football, regardless of opposition.

Rather watch this than a backs to wall, 10 men behind the ball desperate attempt to grind out a 1-0.

Either way their defeding could still be massively improved.

I would say the MK performance is below what we churned out over Christmas. Difference is the opposition making the game worth watching as they are able to take them apart.

I would say the MK performance is below what we churned out over Christmas. Difference is the opposition making the game worth watching as they are able to take them apart.

It terms of effectiveness, perhaps, but they're far easier on the eye.

I put up the 1-5 vs Albion performance as a comparison point to the defending but at least in that game we looked like scoring. MK have matched up that defending with our lack of attacking over Christmas, they've offered nothing and haven't really played any football. They've made it look like there's 10 leagues between the two teams rather than one.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's my no means a worthwhile stab at getting a result out of this fixture but I'd have no problem with a team going out to at least try and play some football, regardless of opposition.

Rather watch this than a backs to wall, 10 men behind the ball desperate attempt to grind out a 1-0.

Either way their defeding could still be massively improved.

I wasn't happy with how Jackett set us up at Christmas but at least like that we had a chance of a result. MK Dons playing like this has no chance of getting a result against anyone in the top 4 leagues and it's not easy on the eye, the football is shit and the defending is worse.

No better in the second half, they aren't even trying to compete. It's awful stuff, just letting players pop passes off with five yards of space all over the pitch.

It's a bit like a local Sunday League team winning a raffle with the first prize being given the chance to play a game against one of the best teams in the Country.

You can accept being outclassed - and they have been comprehensively outclassed. However the approach in every single tactical sense has been woeful.

Lawro talking shit about the stadium car park as well. Nobody parks there because it is a shopping mall. Park in the estate next door and you are on the M1 in about 3 minutes.

Doesn't matter normally anyway with their rubbish gates. If ever a game was designed for half-and-half scarves it's this one...

Matt Doherty and Dave Edwards need to sign for MK Dons. Think it would be better for Dan's health that all his football hatred is concentrated on one spot.

Even better, if they appointed Saunders and refused to ever sack him then eventually they'd end up in the Isthmian League where they belong...

Lawro talking shit about the stadium car park as well. Nobody parks there because it is a shopping mall. Park in the estate next door and you are on the M1 in about 3 minutes.
We parked in the estate, god that was rough.

I could not quite understand MK Dons approach to the game. They allowed Chelsea to have far too much possession, and rarely put a tackle in until it was too late. Allow good players time and space and they will hurt you. Which Chelsea did.

Inter have crumbled in the Milan derby. Decent game, I like the look of Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back