• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrewsbury v Sheffield Wednesday. Five goal thriller. Upset. Ninety seconds of highlights. Liverpool v west ham. Bag of nails with barely a shot on target. Five minutes already and still counting. $#@! off BBC you big team loving $#@!s.

Am I wrong in assuming that Liverpool and West Ham have leagues more fans than Shrewsbury and Wednesday?

Juve look good again. Pogba is an absolute monster at the minute along with Dybala and Morata.

Everton going to destroy Carlisle. They can play their free flowing attacking football against a weaker defence and also not be too fearful about conceding.

I must have heard the phrase "his arm was in an unnatural position" at least 10 times this weekend.

Chelsea take the lead but they should really be 4-0 up already. MK are appalling, I still don't think I've forgiven Ken for our approach against them in November.

Yet all the football lovies keep banging on about what great talent Karl Robinson is.

He's Tony Mowbray Lite, has no concept of a defensive midfielder for a kick off. Nice football is all very good in theory but this isn't training, teams won't just let you play and you can constantly walk through them at will. They were completely powderpuff in L1 but did alright because the standard is pretty low, it's a mark of how weak the bottom five in the Championship are this season that they haven't already been as good as relegated.

Fucking ell, Darren Potter!, how many career goals has he got.

1-1. That Karl Robinson is a top manager...

Hazard should be scoring there!

Chelsea should get 6 today if they sort the shooting boots out.

Great defending from Costa to deny Oscar a tap in!!

Such a weird game of football! Chelsea could genuinely have scored 7/8 already!

Seriously, about eight clear cut chances in 25 minutes. Cannot believe this is level.

MK reminiscent of Mick's last stand vs Albion. Defence all over the place, no protection at all in front, constantly running onto the back four 25-30 yards out.

Shame Chelsea haven't capitalised as I would have loved to see them get beaten 10-1 or something live on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back